Issue Negotiation Timeline
- August 18 - 24: All faculty issues survey
- August 25: Faculty Senate Presidents will be provided the survey feedback from faculty at their college
- August 26 – September 5: Faculty Senate Presidents will work with their faculty to identify the top three issues for their college.
- September 9: The members of FEC will discuss and prioritize the proposed meet and confer issues.
- September 12: The faculty on the Meet and Confer Team will meet to strategize how to best advance the priority issues.
- September 15: The Meet and Confer Team faculty and administration will discuss the issues brought forward by the faculty and the issues brought forward by the administration.
- September 16 – September 24: Faculty at large will provide feedback on the full issues list being considered by the Meet and Confer Team.
- September 29: Meet and Confer Team selects issues for 2014 – 2015 negotiations
- September - April: Meet and Confer Team negotiates issues